Windows 2000 Pro Sound issue

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by TECHWG, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

Hey guys, can anyone tell me a fix for this issue. My issue is to do with multipul voice connections, but this example will demonstrate the problem.

The ability to load 2 sound recorders (sndrec32.exe) and press record on both and it record the mic both copies of recorder and same with loading 6 copys . . i need to be able to be on voice with MSN & Yahoo and also in Counterstrike as i can in XP, but i never have been able to in 2000 even with new drivers . . . is this a known issue since my friends had the same isssue too. This issue and the lack of user switching is the only thing keeping me on XP . . i LOVE 2000, but i cant live withought multipul voice . . i can deal with no user switching for the most part

Thanks guyso_O

2. TECHWG

TECHWG Guest

anyone ?

3. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Hi TECHWG,

Barring helpful response here, you may do better posing this question in a SIP specific forum such as - http://www.broadbandreports.com/forum/voip
    Unfamiliar myself with this protocol .... you may be able to locate information pertaining to your query on voip-info.org's wiki.

GF

Last edited: Jun 12, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.