Win32/AutoRun.FlyStudio.S

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Respayn, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Respayn

Respayn Registered Member

Win32/AutoRun.FlyStudio.S:worm What delete its who will prompt? Nod32 Does Not help. Speaks that can not and offers to miss. Help.

2. Respayn

Forgive, but I much long wait the answer, can anyone will help me with my questiono_O?

3. Respayn

Yes and one more, on computer is discovered trojan program Win32/Spy.Agent and Win32/RAdmin.22. As from they dispose?Once again excuse me for my persistence!

4. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Hello!

I have no problem about "your persistence" but your language ... I can barely understand a word . Just suppose you are infected and don't know what to do .

These are trojans , worms and remote control software . Read more here:
    http://www.eset.com/threat-center/threats.php

The very basic would be to make sure :
    - you are running the very latest version of ESET NOD32 - 3.0.672
    - NOD is updated

reboot in Safe Mode and start full computer scan (from Start -> Programs -> ESET -> ESET NOD32 Antivirus) . Let it remove whatever it finds .

Finally , reboot in Safe Mode with Networking . Run Internet Explorer (hopefully it will work) to visit Microsoft's Live online scanner webpage (link in my signature) and run a scan . Again , remote whatever it finds as potentially malicious.

If your computer is badly infested , most likely these "to-do" instructions won't help . You may need to contact ESET Technical Support for additional help or post in another forum (not here) which provides malware cleaning services . An example of a very good one is AumHa forums

Regards!

5. Respayn

Thank you very much!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.