Win32/Agent.QTP Trojan

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by sfrick, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sfrick

sfrick Registered Member

I have this trojan that keeps coming up when I start up my WIN 7 computer. Eset catches it and quarantines it and has me restart. On restart it does not show up again. However, after shutting down and start up again its there. How can I get rid of this trojan. I've gone to the win/temp folder and deleted it there but it keeps coming back.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Posting the complete relevant record from the threat log here might shed more light.

4. sfrick

sfrick Registered Member

Here's just two of the lines in my log relevant to this trojan.

3/28/2011 6:33:58 AM Real-time file system protection file C:\Windows\TEMP\mrt76F5.tmp\stdrt.exe Win32/Agent.QTP trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Windows\Temp\mrt76F5.tmp\stdrt.exe.
    3/28/2011 6:30:30 AM Real-time file system protection file C:\Windows\Temp\mrt7A8F.tmp\stdrt.exe Win32/Agent.QTP trojan cleaned by deleting (after the next restart) - quarantined SEF-Motion1600\SEF Event occurred during an attempt to access the file by the application: C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\egui.exe.

5. tony_m

tony_m Eset Staff Account

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.