Will SpyBot S&D mark the end of SpywareGuard?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by NetBoot, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NetBoot

NetBoot Registered Member

Will SpyBot S&D mark the end of SpywareGuard? [dupe]

With the closer final release of Spybot S&D and that version 1.3 RC3 is now in resident memory. Will this mark the end of SpywareGuard 2.2?

I understand this is an odd question to ask, but I just wondering where the program SpywardGuard is heading.

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Not at all. ;)

The end is nowhere in sight. :D

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. europanorama

europanorama Registered Member

all three-spybot s&d, spywareblaster and spywareguard, on some harddisks also with adware are my very best friends on my pcs. i am running them with additional tools mentioned in this forum like mru-blaster plus several tools mentioned in http://www.grc.com this is my second most important security adress.
    my pcs had attacks and some trojans could slip through but maybe because i didnt run the security-programs every day. i have now in addition: avg(antivirus) and sygate, both professional(not freeversions). thank you all the experts out here for their important work to prevent chaos on the net.

4. Chief ADFP

Chief ADFP Registered Member

i have two antivirus programs were one fail the other some times catch it, same with anti-adware programs out there think it the same with them.

only with the antivirus programs only one can handle the e-mail programs or they may lock it up or even slow the system down do to they are fighting over scanning the e-mail i have one to cover it.

as for anti-adware programs i a nutso i have 6 of them only one stay on all the time and i use the other to scan off and on when i feel like double checking it.

5. MCT

MCT Registered Member

u obviously havent used nod32 , IMO it is THE best antivirus, updates daily almost, and doesnt use much memory about 5MB on my machine

good luck :d

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.