will be switching some pc's over by the end of the week

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by zfactor, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

this is partly to commend the cust support from prevxhelp to let people know how fast i got a response to any and all questions. and also ill report back with my findings and my detections etc i have a rather large malware/virus collection. i love to put programs through the ringer. i have to say so far the cust support is fantastic!! thanks again prevxhelp!! if anyone wants me to look at anything specific please let me know!! but honestly i dont think i ever had as fast of responses from any other av company and i hope they continue that for webroot users.

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Thank you! :thumb: I'm looking forward to your testing!

3. zfactor

so far its working great with a very good detection rate i have to say i am surprised its doing MUCH better than anticipated!! honestly its tempting me to change a number of systems over.. im still finishing up some testing and testing it out in a number of different configurations with other av's and without etc... should post my findings within a few days!! thank you again

4. PrevxHelp

:thumb: Thanks!

5. zfactor

i have everything i wanted to test done and will hopefully get time tomm to post all of my findings we were away all day and ill be back in the office tomm morning. loving it though especially on anything that is not fully current hardware it runs on older systems like almost nothing is there at all

6. PrevxHelp

Glad to hear it! :)

7. zfactor

sorry everyone was in the retinal surgeons office / hospital for testing the last few days for my eye cancer. i will get to this as soon as possible i just got home late afternoon today. i was able to respond to some posts briefly the last few days but not much more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.