Will 2.7 work with a 3.0 license?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Tatersalad, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tatersalad

Tatersalad Registered Member

I recently renewed my license and downloaded Nod32 v.3. The first install was the 3.0.660 and had numerous problems and slowdowns that I never attributed to nod32 because previous versions have made me forget it was even there. Then I installed .667 and after 5 blue screens and 2 hard lockups in an hour I made the connection.

I want to go back to 2.7 but I don’t have the file and it wont let me download it with my newly issued login info. Can I get 2.7 to work with my 3.0 license until Eset can iron out the bugs?

Now off to apologize to nvida for trashing their new driver release :rolleyes:

2. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

Before you go back see if you can download 650.. that is a very stable version from the things I have read / used my self. try that if you want to use 3.0 :argh:

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

V2 is still downloadable from http://www.eset.com/download/registered_software.php and your license allows you to download it.

However, we'd welcome if you could provide us with more details about the problem. For instance, a full memory dump might shed more details as to why the BSOD occurs (e.g. another conflicting driver or antivirus program installed). In a long term, v2 will be discontinued so it makes sense to fix any possible problems now. If you don't know how to enable complete memory dumps, please PM me for instructions. Are you able to reproduce a system crash (BSOD) at any time?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.