wildtangent

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by Scubaa, Sep 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scubaa

Scubaa Registered Member

Re: Expectation management

Hey i think u may remeber me but i had a problem with WildTangent... well now ive got another problem :mad: ...well next to where it shows u the time.. there is a Dog(CashBack pays u to shop) is what it says when i put the curser over it... well i must have went to something to get this Worm or Virus... i and i was wondering if anyone knew how to get it out.... i tried Add/Remove programs and i tried just removing it upfront.. and it still doesnt work...if u know what to do to get it out... that would be great... even if u try giving me advice to get it out would be good... well im looking forward to see what yall say. if u want to see an image of what it looks like tell me and ill show u on here... well Thx all for helping me with the WildTangent Prob and i hope u do it again and help me get this thing out...

Oh B.T.W... there was another thing that i think came with it cause it has the same looking uninstallation window.... and that files called Bullseye Network.... allright i hope someone knows wat this is... and One more thing... does anyone know what NaviSearch is... that is also in my computer.. if i press Ctrl+Alt+Delete....that will be shown in the list... so if anyone can plz help me with these stupid Viruses and Worms.. .that would be great... well ill Ttyl...

Oh also... im sry for taking whom evers thread this is.. i didnt know how to create a thread so i just choose a recent thread that was created... well Thx all for reading my Problems...Ttyl...

Scubs

2. Scubaa

Scubaa Registered Member

One More thing... when i press Crtl+Alt+Delete... anothe file is called Salm on there... i also dont know what that is so if someone can also help me take that out...ill check back in here a lil l8er...Thx all again..

Scubs

3. foghorn

foghorn Registered Member

Are you lazy or what. Why did you see fit to hijack the thread. It is people like you who undo the good these forums achieve.

Your post doesn't even to be related to the forum it is posted in. o_O

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

I've split this thread away from Foghorn's toally unrelated thread in the Acronis forum and put it here with it's own title.

5. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

wow - just checked your previous post - you had Wildtangent before and now you have it AGAIN? Did you read anything around here besides the posts meant to remedy your previous woes (which happened to be the exact same ones you have now)?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.