Wildows Live Mail

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v4 Beta Forum' started by MasterTB, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterTB

MasterTB Registered Member

Now that It is supported I installed Windows Live Mail (version 2008, compilation 14.0.5027.090:cool: but to my surprise there is no ESS toolbar on it, no buttons and the Antispam module does not reigster any mail scanned...
    A bug?? or just my luck.

FYI I'm running Vista Ultimate 32bits. and I installed Live Mail prior to ESS...

2. ASpace

ASpace Guest

From the FAQ of ESS/NOD32 v4 ,

is a known issue . So , it is currently not supported but will be supported in future , I guess.

3. MasterTB

MasterTB Registered Member

Sorry, I missed that. Thank You.

To Marcos or anyone at Eset: I know that the Known Issues (http://www.eset.eu/produkts/eset-smart-security-4-beta-known-issues) declare Compatibility issues with Windows Live Mail BETA... Is there any chance they will be resolved by the next beta?
    I'm looking forward to testing the damn program since Outlook is getting heavier with every version and I have problems reading my @live mail with thunderbird...

Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.