wilders.org?

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by Mele20, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

When I registered here many years ago, I got a welcome message from webmaster[at]wilders.org. The email address I used is web based mail and they have just royally screwed up my mail by sticking me in a beta for a new mail system (without notifying me they were doing this) which is extremely buggy and has resulted in an empty address book along with many other problems. I had my email at this site set up to receive mail only from those in my address book. I'm trying to reconstruct the address book and I need to know should I put wilders.org in it or wilderssecurity.com or should I put both? If I were to ever forget my password (and I do use different passwords at different sites so I might forget it) or there was any other reason you needed to contact me via email, I don't want it blocked because I put the wrong address in the reconstructed addressbook. (I still like having this web email so I don't particularly want to just change my email address that is in my profile here).

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Just add wilderssecurity.com now. wilders.org is currently unused.

3. Mele20

Mele20 Former Poster

Thanks. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.