Why should I purchase NOD32?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Slovak, Jun 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Mele,

This isn't the KAV 5 review forum. Please post your extensive opinions about any other AV besides NOD32 over on the "other antiviruses" forum next time and/or over on the UK KAV or other support forum(s). BlueZannetti addressed the main question very well IMO - addressing common and overall issues in a fair and constructive way.

regards.

paul

2. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

doesn't also depend on how you question it

i myself wondered same thing not to start waves or anything but in my opinion the nod boys are great programmer's but really bad salesmen

i get more info from reguler lurkers and newbies and trolls and mods that arn't nod related then i get from the owen company members?

i mean what kinda sales is this

all you want to know about nod go read this and that on a websites and then get back to us.

you know i don't even owen nod paul

but when i get replys like that as a potential customer from any company i wonder if there support service is the same go read this and that and get back to us.

man even you got to admit thats just bad salesmanship

also stuff like are program is the only one you'll ever need un-install others

basically saying layer protection is not in your best interest but none is in ours except ours.

i cant see the guys posting just your reply but if he had a review and wanted the NOD to comment if it were true or sales pitch nod to get the info straight from the makers hows that bad?

of course didn't read the post of his cause it looks gone or i maybe not viewing it or something don't know

but if he was just being cruel or something or flameing i can see it going by by

i guess ill never know lol

it did get my attention cause i was thinking yeah i asked that question to why nod lol guess no one will ever know why nod over the other ones lol

:D lol lol lol lol i love you paul but its kinda funny in a twisted way i guess im twisted lol

pleas don't beat me and take my milk money lol ;)

3. netnut

netnut Registered Member

Flyrfan111- I am not an experienced member of this forum, so take my comment with a grain of salt. My short experience with Esset is that their support is nothing short of amazing. I have just installed NOD32 on a clean XP Pro install. Before hand things were running as one would expect on a 2.8 P4 with 1 gig of memory and a raid 0 setup. My shutdown times increased significantly, but without any error messages like my last NAV install. I
    e-mailed suppport and received a response within 2 hours! Not the response that I wanted, but I was thrilled with the timeliness. I then sent back an additional question, and that too was answered quickly.

So consider me inexperienced with the depths of security. But inexperienced with computers I am not having built over 10 of them, and having setup a reasonable sized network on my job. The response that I received today was super. I was much heartened and will stay with NOD even with the slowdown on shutdown. We all should be spending our money at companies that show as much concern as Esset seems to. The majority of time most companies have a hard time getting an e-mail back in a few days, much less a few hours!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.