Why is this coming up for my friend when she visits FB?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by cheater87, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheater87

cheater87 Registered Member

what could be causing this and is facebook causing this error or is some other thing doing it? She uses 2 FB accounts and one of them is a back up page. She reported some inappropriate pictures from both of them and now this is happening. She doesn't know if its a coincidence or not.

Attached Files:

• wtf.JPG
      wtf.JPG
      File size:
      85.3 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  2. steve161

steve161 Registered Member

I use facebook and never saw that before. Also, scorecardresearch is a tracking domain that, I believe, is not associated with facebook. Your friend should maybe check what apps are installed. May be a rogue in there. And some interesting names on his/her friend list.

3. poison

poison Registered Member

Ask your friend to try visiting facebook with addons disabled in firefox. Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled and see if she still gets the problem. A friend had the almost the exact same problem and it turned out to be some search bar thing.

4. poison

poison Registered Member

By the way you scrubbed her name at the head of the facebook page and taskbar, but you left her name in the browser title and tab as well as her username in the URL field. No big deal as her profile is showing everything to everybody but as you scrubbed some out I'm guessing you wanted it all private here..

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.