Whoopie!! I won, I won big time.

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Peaches4U, Apr 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marianna

Marianna Spyware Fighter

Cochise,

you just gave "little mouse" a cookie after she wrote she wants my head off and place it for a spin on top of BJ's head??

Where is your "brotherly love" o_O :oops: :oops:

2. Primrose

Primrose Registered Member

Today just happens to be Primrose's birthday and for 60 years was his job to do the April Fool's jokes in the family. :D

http://forum.gladiator-antivirus.com/upload/post-154-1080856916.jpg

So here is some extra money for your party and without a doubt also a million smiles to you Peaches.

Hope you and the hubby make it to the Islands some day.

You are a winner in everyone's hearts.

:-*

3. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Well I guess that would probably make me look better, I don't think Marianna would like it much though. Now on to other things. You all need to take a look in the mirror of the post's at Wilders. Whether Peaches really won or not, who can say but her. But what do you all do? Your all begging for money. Shame, Shame, Shame-Greedy, Greedy, Greedy. What kind of friends are you guys anyways? Well, except for Cochise anyways. You're all begging like starving dogs. *puppy*
    Like I said before. Congratulations if you won Peaches. I'm happy for you. :D

4. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Well peaches if I can't win, You are the one that should get the big bucks, Have a really good time :D ;)

5. Peaches4U

Peaches4U Registered Member

You are all such a great group that I do not have the heart to tease you all anymore. so .........

[move]THIS WAS REALLY AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE[/move]

Gosh guys & gals I so wish I had won that kind of money [but I did snare the big fish ... Paul.... hehehehe!!]. and wow, you knew I was bluffing but kind enough to carry on the fun. Thanks for being such a wonderful group. Luv you all. This forum would be dull without all the humor found here. Now I shall go and give a cookie to each and every one that participated and ............

Here's a rose for being such good sports.

Attached Files:

6. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Aw shucks, you mean to tell me that I'm, errr, you're not going to get any money, well, remember when I said "Love ya", well ... I meant it.

Acadia

7. Peaches4U

Thank you sweet cheeks!! ;) a big hug cuz you already got your cookie from me.

8. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Peaches,

For sure you did :D

regards.

paul

9. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

I did send her a PM shortly after my first post telling her she was in big trouble - it was about 1:30 AM here and I only realized what was going on shortly after I posted but wasn't I such a good boy being quiet after that *puppy*

Hafta admit when I read it at first I fell for it and hard... lol very well written :D

10. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

way cool i hope it the real thing for you i keep geting those in the mail says i won do serial and reg thing but then my dad got one two days later

will have fun with the million

11. Peaches4U

Don't I wish I won that million ... Blaze it was an April Fools Joke. Anyway, the truth is I do get those mail in's and one of these days I just may win .... :D If I ever do, I will scan and post the check here for proof. I have one request I will be placing in the mail today... what the heck for a mere stamp, who knows so I ask you all to throw yours in the garbage to increase my chances. :D :D

It was on the news yesterday that some guy in Ontario won a $30 million lotto and sat on it for a year before cashing it in. :rolleyes: How many here could wait a year to do it?? Not me - I would have been at the lotto office the next day!!

12. Peaches4U

Ya gotta admit it was fun. I was hoping LWM would bite but no such luck. :D

13. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

What about the guy in America that's just clocked in for $150,000,000 then.....I would find that a little frightening....wonder if the mafiosa will make him an offer he can't refuse.......

Cochise, :cool:

14. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Peaches, you got that right and the next day after that, after I am officially confirmed a winner, I'd be in my boss's office saying a few things to him that I can't post here cause I'd be in big trouble with the moderators. :D

Acadia

15. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

we throw those alway all the time lol

but i was really hopeing you won cause nice things should always happen to family and thats what we are here a big family

16. nadirah

nadirah Registered Member

:eek: WOW!!! Peaches, are u a MILLIONAIRE now!?

17. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

Yup - by incredible coincidence, that was exactly Peaches' one-millionth piece of spam received..

And that's only counting the 24-hour period leading up to its receipt. :D :D

18. Peaches4U

Now you all know that seeing you all here at Wilders is like winning a million. Now if that doesn't make your day, then ......

Attached Files:

19. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Hmmm, let me guess … that’s BJ and Peaches riding on top of poor Acadia, right? Peaches latest transformation for Acadia has turned him into a dumb a##. :eek: (All right, no smart remarks about Acadia has ALWAYS been a dumb a##.) :mad:

Acadia

20. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

You know we love you Acadia. If we didn't, we wouldn't pick on you. :D

21. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Likewise.

Acadia

22. Peaches4U

Awwwwh, that's so sweet you two. :D

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.