who is jason!

Discussion in 'Other Ghost Security Software' started by Davinci Code, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Davinci Code

Davinci Code Guest

hi i think im starting to really like Cryptosuite but i think that encryption programs are about trust! i have installed PGP (pretty good privacey) but cant figure out how to use it! Cryptosuite seems easier but i think you can oonly trust a program as much as its author so can you please introduce yourself! do you have a photo pleeeeeeaaaase? do you have any credentials did you go to university? do you create your own codes? do you have any more encrypt programs? sorry for the million questions!

2. Davinci Code

Davinci Code Guest

does the cryptosuite self extracting part work like a zip file?

3. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Hi Davinci,

Many moons ago when I was out of highschool I had the choice of going to university for a computer science degree or being hired by an engineering firm in Perth to do programming. I did the engineering job for a while, and then some years of consulting. I was then hired by DiamondCS to create shareware, something I was always interested in. After nearly 3 years at DiamondCS I left to start my own business, Ghost Security. And 6 months later , here we are.

In regards to self extracting CryptoSuite archives, they are like ZIP files, except heavily encrypted and they need a password to extract the contents.

*edit* The algorithms CryptoSuite uses are secure and open source (check the helpfile for more information).

Last edited: Jul 26, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.