Whitelist multiple files in Online Armor?

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by Gullible Jones, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have MinGW + MSys installed on my Win7 partition, which means lots of tiny little untrusted executables. Online Armor Free wants to prompt me about these one by one, and only lets me add one executable at a time to the whitelist. Is there any way to add multiple executables at once? Is this one of the paid features?

(I gave up on the SRP setup. Windows 7 takes too long to recalculate all the checksums every time you add a new application.)

2. Update: I recently checked out the trial version of OA Premium, as far as I can tell this is not a paid feature either. In which case, I'll offer it as a suggestion to the OA developers to include it in the next version...

3. Brummelchen

Brummelchen Registered Member

no one else need this useless feature - just add folder to exclusion list, maybe with *.exe.

4. chrome_sturmen

chrome_sturmen Registered Member

been awhile since i used it, but are the programs already in oa's list of programs?

5. chrome_sturmen

chrome_sturmen Registered Member

re-reading your post, it looks like the programs are already in oa's list, but not trusted.
    try this - in oa's list of applications, click on one of them, then hold the shift key - and click further up (or down) the list, this should select all the applications within that range - then click trust

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.