Which Version?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Col Colt, Dec 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Col Colt

Col Colt Registered Member

I just pruchased TI 9 build 2302 a couple weeks back. I understand there's a new version...2323 available. Don't know when that came out but looks like that should have been the one I downloaded, as it was quite recent. Is it worth the difference or is there problems with the newer build?

2. Xpilot

Xpilot Registered Member

Down load 2323. Uninstall the previous build and install the 2323. Much improved and fewer problems with 2323.

Xpilot

3. Col Colt

I tried to sign in to get that update but couldn't. It shows my registration email address and password but when I hit "Sign in", it keeps taking me back to "Register Now"? Obviously I've registered or it wouldn't show the registration email address and password.o_O Makes no sense.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

5. irmolars

irmolars Guest

Same problem, what gives?

6. Col Colt

After changing my original password and re-entering the serial number I was finally able to loggon. Downloaded the 2323 version and installed. Upon completion of the installation I got the ol' BSOD!! After a few choice words I rebooted and tried again. Acronis popped up with a box that more or less said it couldn't find the serial number. So, started back to square one again. Deleted that download from add/remove programs and downloaded a fresh copy. After installing again (so far-knock on wood) all seems to be ok. There should not have been this many problems installing an update and I hope this is the last one as I probably won't go through all this again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.