where to get a list of what's fixed in each build

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by whocrazy, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whocrazy

whocrazy Registered Member

Hi there. Does anyone have any idea on where I can find a list of what's fixed or what's new with each ati build? I'm looking for a list relating to acronis true image enterprise server 9.1
    Thanks

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, whocrazy

If you go to the Updates Page click on My Account and login, you can then click on any of your registered product, and within the dropdown click on history and you will fine the information on any fixes.

Take Care,
    TheQuest :cool:

3. whocrazy

in other words you need to register and cough it up just so that you can find out what's new or fixed in each build? sheesh!!!
    what if you dont like the product because it has a bug in it hence the reason not to go and register and buy it? Those of you who read this forum regularly will know what I'm talking about.
    If all you want to do is see the list of changes and additions to each new build as it comes out rather than download the build in question, then this information should be publically available.

4. TheQuest

Hi, whocrazy

Some will be Bugs, some will be *software or hardware conflict, or user error.
    You will be reading for ever.

Because there is never going to be a software product by anybody without *above or bugs.

I did a search of history over on Acronis.com History You might find something in there.

Take Care,

5. whocrazy

Those of you who read this forum regularly will know what I'm talking about.
    I was refering to my posts on the commandline version running under dos, my needs are somewhat unusual due to my vision impairment, anyway, I think we're getting off the point here.
    The issue is should you have to pay acronis just so you can read the what's new info for each build? I think not.

6. TheQuest

Hi, whocrazy

If you PM Acronis Support, I am sure you will get a swift response.

Unless you are just :ninja:. :eek: [joking]

Take Care,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.