Where is luv2bsecure?

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by I\\\'m Worried, Nov 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I came to this site after it was mentioned by a friend who has Eric Howes as an instructor at school. She said luv2bsecure had many good privacy posts and I have come across them and I agree. But he seems to have not been hangin here lately. Anybody have the scoop? I have some questions for him. She told me he was on the board of one of the big privacy groups and maybe he is just busy with that maybe? someone know? I am very big into this issue since it seems we are losing all privacy to the government. Computers have given them a means to track people in a way other countries would have loved years ago. thanks. Greg

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Greg,

He's rather busy at the moment. Be assured he'll be back as soon as possible! ;).

regards.

paul

3. eyespy

eyespy Registered Member

I was wondering that exact same thing !!! :)

bill ;)

4. luv2bsecure

luv2bsecure Infrequent Poster

I/M Worried,

I'm still here. I have been very busy. A lot on my personal plate, plus I just got back from Washington after helping the organization I work with lobby against the Information Analysis provisions of the Homeland Security Act. I hope some of you will take the time to read the sordid story in the "Privacy General" forum. I go into what all has been happening on the Internet security and privacy front as it relates to the freedom-threatening Department of Homeland Security. https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=5042

Maybe it's just being away awhile, but it seems all the forums have really been productive and practical lately. That is great! If someone can come here and get helpful and practical advice than I believe the mission is being accomplished! There's just so many knowledgeable people who hang out here that it's getting hard to "stump the board." This forum has the greatest members and I know that I learn something new here everyday - and hope I can help a little along the way as well.

Have a good one!!

John
    Luv2BSecure

5. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Hey there he is! Always good to see ya ;-)

Good luck in all your efforts and I'm heading to the privacy general forum.

I kinda like this place too hehe

6. luv2bsecure

luv2bsecure Infrequent Poster

Thanks Detox! Always good to see your posts as well. Hope everything is going ok for you. BTW, that was a good question you left at Privacy General in regards to my post.

All the best,
    John
    Luv2BSecure

7. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Well, I'm glad to hear you say that because after I wrote it, I kidna thought it was off-subject and not really the main concern. But looking back I see it's decently relevant ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.