Where is Acronis's Support?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by thommcn, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thommcn

thommcn Registered Member

I contacted Acronis Tech Support 3 days ago about ATI boot cd and startup recovery manager failures. I got an automated email, but that's it.

2. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

you may need to wait at least another 3 or 4 days before you can expect to hear from them :'(

F.

3. LenC

LenC Registered Member

Why don't you post your problem/issue here? I have always received immediate helpful responses to my questions.

4. thommcn

I already have posted on this board. The problem is that ATI won't boot my computer off cd or Startup Recovery Manager. The Linux part of ATI 10 build 4871 doesn't support my mainboard.

5. foghorne

foghorne Registered Member

Have a look at Bart PE. I tried it originally because of a Linux incompatibility problem, but once tried there is little reason reason to go back to the TI rescue disk.

F.

6. thommcn

I got a special ATI boot cd from Acronis Support, everything should be sorted out in the next update, hopefully.

7. Conqueror

Conqueror Registered Member

You can use this forum here, from Acronis direct you will become no answer also not in 3 months, als when you send a guilty serialnumber.
    This are my experience.
    :thumbd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.