Where does TI store its jobs?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by deltatango, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deltatango

deltatango Registered Member

Hi all,

I am using TrueImage 9.0 Home and recentliy discovered TrueImageTerminal.exe.
    I want to script a backup job and created one in TrueImage to edit it afterwards. As I understand, these are XML files. But I cannot find the location where TI stores its jobs. Any advice for this?

What I want to do: semi-automating backup jobs where the backup file name becomes the current date embedded (Yes, I could do this with a renaming script, automatically executed after the backup).

thanks in advance.

2. Lewis68

Lewis68 Registered Member

Look under:

"Documents and Settings\<User Name>\Application Data\Acronis\True Image\Scripts"

However, you'll have to view them with an editor to determine which one is which, because the names are encoded.

3. deltatango

deltatango Registered Member

Thanks, found it. On my machine it is under "All Users", maybe I installed it not only for me but for "all users on this machine".

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello deltatango,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

I am sorry for the delayed response.

Actually, in version 9.0 of Acronis True Image the script files and log files are stored to
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Acronis\TrueImage\Scripts and C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Acronis\TrueImage\Logs

Thank you.
    --
    Aleksandr Isakov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.