Hello.. I upgraded to 4.2.40 from 4.2.35, and the first thing I noticed was that 'Protocol Filtering->Excluded Applications' wasn't present anymore. Instead it was the so called url exclusion lists (the ones I've never managed to get to work, i.e it still created HTT*.TMP files for those). The reason I ask is that checking one application in "Excluded applications" finally got rid of the annoying behaviour it had with creating lots of HTT*.TMP files which lasted until _at least_ the next reboot. The files were locked until reboot, after that it removed some, and some it didn't. I use Windows 7 Pro x64.