Where can I find those free, completely legal MP3 downloads?

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by HandsOff, Apr 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

if you read all of the thread below it should explain it :)
    http://www.ratajik.com/StationRipper/Forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=18&PN=1&TPN=1

2. HandsOff

HandsOff Registered Member

I must say, that was a reading experience of a decidedly bizarre nature. And it is interesting that so many of the posters in this little drama all joined on the same day and have the same number of posts. I don't know what to make of that. Why, they couldn't all be the same person?!? Not with such differing perspectives!

I have included a "reader's digest version" for people like myself who are unable to read the whole thing. (sorry, this is just part A)

- I am so happy now because i get songs free

- Doh! its not working whats wrong

- don't know

- eek, me too!

- Ha-hah! It's mr big here! you cant do it because i am able to cut loathsome creatures like you off

- Yes, i too am rich and powerful. what you little fools are doing is ethically wrong you know

- Make way for another fat cat. Here we are trying to enrich everyone's life and you little twirp's just don't know a good thing when you see it

- Gosh, darnit! I new the powerful music industrial complex would not allow this to continue. I should never have gotten my hopes up in the first place.

Notice, I am paraphrasing, sort of going by memory, but i think that was the jist of it.
    -HandsOff!

Attached Files:

3. HandsOff

HandsOff Registered Member

I hope you did not take any offence, Iceni -

I appreciate your responding, and I really don't understand the issues or even if the responses of the posters are legitimate real responses or some kind of fraudulent posting. I guess you could say that I am skeptical by nature.

I almost have sympathy with the providers of this service. Any time someone tells me not to do something when in reality, they have no way to stop me from doing it, I always end up feeling sorry for them. Are they stupid, are they desperate, do they believe their own lies?

On the other hand, I, being in the position of not even using a service I am paying for can only thank you (Iceni) for reminding me that I should see what I am missing.

-HandsOff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.