where can i find the trial login and pw ?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by pn169, Nov 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pn169

pn169 Registered Member

hi!

im at a friends place and im telling him to change to nod32 , im running a regged copy myself , so i downloaded the trial version for him , but i cant update the program to the latest av files , where can i find the trial login and pw ?

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Hi pn169,

The trial version functions (as long as the trial period goes) without needing the things you've mentioned.

Could you post a screen shot from the log file, and did you check possible firewall settings in this context?

regards.

paul

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

The problem may be that your trial version was downloaded some time ago and its program components are not up-to-date. If a never version of PCU is found on the update server, the trial version will prompt you for UP. Since PCU are not supported in the trial version, click No and, subsequently, a newer virus db update should be downloaded fine.

4. I installed the latest trial version this weekend. The problem is that you can not get past the registration page of the trial version unless you put something in the login/userid field.

Once you enter something, the trial version "un-grays" the next button and you can complete the installation. You don't need to put anything in the password field.

Terry

5. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Try ticking the "Set parameters later" check-box during installation, you should then be able to proceed installation. This little bug will be remedied in the following program comp. upgrade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.