When will SpyWare Blaster support CHROME?

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by jaydpiii, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaydpiii

jaydpiii Registered Member

In SpyWare Blaster (I have 3 PC License), when will it support Google Chrome?
    I see in it only IE and FireFox ...
    Thanks.

2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

You'll be pleased to know that this is being actively worked on, and we hope to have it available for people as soon as possible. :)

In the meantime, SpywareBlaster provides powerful protection not just for IE and Firefox, but numerous other browsers, as well as third-party software that embeds and uses the IE engine (of which there is a lot). So although things will only get better with our upcoming, enhanced Google Chrome support, you're still benefitting from some great protection now.

EDIT:
    Google Chrome support is now available! :cool:
    Please see: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=342802

Best regards,

-Javacool

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  3. BFarmer1980

BFarmer1980 Registered Member

Still no time frame on this? I mean, not to be a sticker, but I've been a user of Spywareblaster for years, and Chrome support has been coming "as soon as possible" for years.

4. Daveski17

Daveski17 Registered Member

Although I welcome the eventual SB protection for Chrome/WebKit (or Opera maybe) IMO it's IE that needs the protection, particularly thinking about any software that embeds & uses the IE engine. I still have IE 8 on two computers (I can't upgrade to IE 9 without problems) & I run SpywareBlaster on both of them: It's one more layer. Chrome's pretty safe as it is.

5. luckeydogg

luckeydogg Registered Member

Is there an Alpha or Beta out for testing purposes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.