whazzzz uppppppppppppp

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Mr.Blaze, Nov 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

:Dhi guys whats new i been probly missing out on alot of stuff so hows every ones life and anything new happend to you guys.

new car newhome ect ect new girlfrind just want to know about every one here

:Dafter all where alll family here

2. Scotcov

Scotcov Guest

Hey MrBlaze! You don't know me cause I'm new here, but I just want to say I've always enjoyed reading your posts. :D
    You're right, it is family here. These are good people with alot of knowledge!

Scotcov

3. Mr.Blaze

god your going to love this place im addicted to it its like the best place for all kinds of stuff and lots of it is free programs.

the people here are great and the moderators that watch this place are active and help alot.

its one of the most family orinted places.

its like liveing next door to these guys and knocking on there door hey fan j can you help me out

hey paul how do i do this

and hey low water mark what you recomend i do about this ect ect.

and so many cool :cool: programers hook up here

i learn so much here it amazes me and the people are great.

yup i been to many message bords and i love them all but this place is the place i really love to come to the most and thats saying alot considering where i been by the way welcome and i hope you enjoy wilders as much or more then i do :D

4. snowman

snowman Guest

Sir Blaser

heya.....hope all is well.....I've been away for awhile an have missed the forum......this is my first post since being back.......so a big warm hello to everyone.....

snowman

5. MickeyTheMan

MickeyTheMan Security Expert

Hey, first sign of snow and who shows up ? ;)

6. snowy

snowy Guest

Whatca Say Mickey.....yupper....every winter us snowman come out to play....an bring a few smiles to the world.......was out in the deep woods earlier today an was pelted with hail.....so guess winter has arrived.
    an hows The Man......hope you are well...very best regards.

snowman

7. root

root Registered Member

Hey, Snowey, great to see ya. Got a new computer now?
    How are you doing, as in fully recovered I hope?
    Really missed seeing you every day.
    Hope your back to stay. :D

8. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hey Snowman,

welcome back !!! :D

Sooooo good to see you again :) ;) :D :D

9. Mr.Blaze

:eek:OMG IT SNOWY BLAZE RUNS UP AND JUMPS HIM MAWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA hugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

i ben worryed about you didnt know if you were in hospital alive or dead we got to know you so well you disapering for so long was like a big hole in wilders.

i feel that way about alot of the members here and missed your posts :D

so how wel are you are you fully recoverd?

10. Scotcov

Scotcov Guest

Snow? Hail?? Wintero_O

11. snowy

snowy Guest

Good golly Ms Molly.....I sure have missed you folks!!

My struggle to recover my health has been a very difficult experience.........resting defintely was a great benefit......but still have a long ways to go. Amasing how all this began with a simply case of food poison......I found out that the damage was caused by the cook using an oven cleaner to clean the frying pans......the oven cleaner ate my tummy lining....
    Root.....great to see you....an how's your health since that surgery? No...I have the same ole computer....did look at some new ones but decided to keep the old......will upgrade the system soon.
    Fan.......thank you for the warm welcome........just re-connected to the internet last night.......back on dial-up after refusing to allow the cable provider to sell my personal information.........took legal action.
    Blaser!!!!! my old buddy Sir Blase......have missed you!!!
    Have you been keeping Paul and the Mods on the ball...

well.....after a few updates I've had a rather difficult time accessing websites....trying to locate the problem.....an of course there is that old idle-disconnect issue on a dial-up.......gosh dial up is slow........my phone lines wont accept DSL......fiber obtic lines....guess I'll install AOL messenger to maintain a connection.....oh boy!

soon as I get everything up and running as correct as possible I'll be visiting more often........

Snowman

12. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Snowman,

I'm so pleased knowing you are alive and kicking - and that comes first!

Sure glad seeing you over here again ;)

regards.

paul

13. snowy

snowy Guest

Paul.........gosh but its nice to see you again...was like being away from family members.......the years do build strong bonds among good friends.
    Notice a few changes ....new mods ..a few new programs.....but the same wonderful enviorment.
    have also noticed many new members....thats great!!
    I'll have to say hello to everyone...
    very bests wishes Paul

warm regards
    Snowman

14. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

good to see ya around again snowman!

15. snowman

snowman Guest

Detox

thanks.....great to hear from you also......you been doing ok.......sure hope so.

snowman

16. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Yup Snowman nothing special here except busy getting closer to graduating so some of these classes are getting tough but that's it!

I did get Mailwasher recently cause my email addy got leaked somehow and it really did a heck of ajob on the spam! The bounce really works!

Oops topic change I'll be wuiet now hehe

Been missing the forum cause it was so slow under attack for a while there. Those fruitcakes.

17. bubs

bubs Registered Member

.................... and there's another WELCOME BACK!!!.................... :D :D

18. snowy

snowy Guest

Buds

the always most beautifull ladies of Wilders Forum are always greatly missed........much thanks for the welcome back...hope you are enjoying a wonderful day

Detox

school can be REAL work........if I recall correctly you are studing CJ......of course these days I rarely recall anything correctly....LOL..... your efforts will be well worth it.....always wishing you the very best

snowman

19. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Hey you are absolutely correct! (stop checking old threads!)

Speaking of which anyone from Spain in here I hafta write a paper for Comparative CJ comparing their CJ system with ours in the US!

20. snowy

snowy Guest

Detox

perhaps this http://www.llrx.com/features/spain.htm may be of some help to you

snowman

Eyespy

hey there.....yes, its nice being back......warms my snowy personality to see such good folks

21. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Wow that's a crapload of info thnx! hehe

22. Prince_Serendip

Prince_Serendip Registered Member

:) Hi snowman!

Oh my! I'm practically dancing I'm so happy to see you! Good to have you back and in one piece! I had a lot more to say but I put it in a PM to you instead. Welcome back!

Happiest regards from Larry! :)

23. snowman

snowman Guest

Larry

So very glad to hear from you (pm sent) .....you have indeed been busy.....an for a good cause.....wishing you the greatest success.

snowman

Detox

LOL....yup, that you keep you busy for awhile.....perhaps you could e mail the author for assistence if you so desire......if fact, in that field making contacts may well prove useful later.....just a thought.

snowman

24. bubs

bubs Registered Member

Maybe I should change my avatar - whilst the elf I so admire is female, I, I promise, am not :D :D :D

25. snowman

snowman Guest

Buds

My VERY, VERY SINCERE APOLOGY for the error......wiping the red off my face right now!!!!

Yes, the picture was the cause of the mistake.....thank you for being understanding of my error.

Snowman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.