What's the most multi-awarded Motherboard?

Discussion in 'hardware' started by sweater, Jan 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    What's the most multi-awarded motherboard today? And what's your experience with it, are you satisfied with it and really does work for you?

2. Noob

Noob Registered Member

I've used motherboards from MSI and Gigabyte. Both lasted way more than all the other components. In fact the only reason i changed them was because they were outdated so they were 100% reliable. :D

3. Bill_Bright

Bill_Bright Registered Member

Awarded? There are dozens of new boards coming out all the time. And there are awards for all sorts of thing - most mean nothing to you or me.

I used boards from all sorts of makers and in general, electronics are reliable products, regardless the maker. The fact is, if an electronics device survives the first few minutes after first power up, it is likely last a long time - typically retired before failing.

That said I prefer Gigabyte and ASUS, but I agree MSI makes quality boards too.

4. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

of late we have seen a higher failure rate of msi boards (more entry to mid level ones). but realize we buy like 100 or more of a certain model at a time. it depends where you want to be. im not a fan of gigabyte myself which goes to show peoples opinions vary. personally i miss dfi boards they were my favorite.

5. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

I'm out of the mobo game. But used to be Asus & Gigabyte were the tops. With Asus being the most reliable & Gigabyte the most cutting edge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.