What's the best "eye friendly" LED pc monitor/s?

Discussion in 'hardware' started by sweater, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Just curious, what's your favorite/tested soft to the eyes and the best LED monitor/s for pc or tv's?

2. Bill_Bright

Bill_Bright Registered Member

I really don't know how anyone can answer that. There is no one monitor that is best for all situations. I love my two 22" Samsungs on my PC, but no way would I use them for my TV viewing. For that, I love my 46" Samsung.

And for my second PC, I really like my 24" Vizio TV/Monitor.

Really, the only way to find the best monitor for you is for you to go look at them - after you decide what you want. That is, what size? Do you need built in speakers? Does the screen need to tilt? Swivel? Go up and down? Hang on a wall?

How much money is in the budget?

3. xxJackxx

xxJackxx Registered Member

I tend to like the Samsung S-PVA panels myself as the viewing angles are great. I don't know if that makes it more "eye friendly" but the one thing I will say is that I would NOT call a glossy screen eye friendly. My laptop has a glossy screen and the glare from it is about to do me in. :(

4. clubhouse

clubhouse Registered Member

I think OLED is the way forward, especially if you're a 'gamer' oled is supposed to be a 1,000 times faster than backlit LED technology.

5. Bill_Bright

Bill_Bright Registered Member

OLED does show promise, but they are having problems with OLED in larger (over 24 inch) screens. Problems with costs (still in the MANY $1000s), brightness, and longevity. They are great for small screens like tablets and smartphones, but not in larger devices.

6. Rilla927

Rilla927 Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.