What really gives here.

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by trjam, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Not trying to sound dramatic but, you had a demo of the suite at Cebit, or screen shots would be a better term. Here we are in August almost and from everything I see and read, it just isn't cutting the mustard. Now I don't hold water in all the tests or reviews done but, it is obvious that Eset has dropped in its overall quality. From a few insiders I know here, the firewall and antispam are no where even close to being solid. I love Eset but it seems their resources are spread very thin and it needs to be addressed. To me at least, I am not holding out hope anymore for the suite. I just hope I am wrong and can ask for forgiveness one day. But Eset is not where it once was, or where it should be.

2. From your posts here it's clear you are a complete Avira guy. No matter what AV you say that you are testing at any moment, you always end up back there. Looking at your posts, there is a real interesting thing going on. You constantly throw in NOD32/ESET posts, since this is Wilders and they have a NOD32 section. One day you say how great it is and the next day you are derailing the product or the company. You've started multiple threads here to at one time compliment ESET and the next to bash them.

I believe you are simply "stirring the pot". You are posting things to make people think you are interested in NOD32 but then something opposite to watch and wait for people to react to your post. You appear to want to cause conflict and that is clear in almost all you post at Wilders.

What gives is a standard and normal BETA process. People are testing a BETA level product, that many have said is quite good, while others have experienced bugs. A totally normal BETA experience, bugs included.

So now, not to sound dramatic you are asking "what gives?" :rolleyes:

If that isn't posted simply to cause people to get angry or post negative back at you, so you can enjoy the effect you cause, nothing is. And, by the way, that is the very definition of "trolling". Just in case you didn't know, the members here aren't stupid and they can see what you are doing.

3. trjam

trjam Registered Member

good post but, couldnt be further from the truth. I cant prove it but just mean it. And by the way, I am running Norton. I think what I am looking for are more frequent feedback from the developers. Kind of like Kas did in their forums.

4. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

People, please! Post about the product, meaning the beta release from Eset - good, bad or indifferent, (bugs, successes, failures, or whatever), but not about the posters or their motives, or the motives of the company. That means both of you, and covers any "what really gives" questions, too.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.