What product should I choose?

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Wolters, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolters

Wolters Registered Member

Hi,

I am looking for a software that can help me make images of my system's drive ( C: ). I just want to install Windows on my PC's C-drive and then make a full image of this installation in case I need to re-install it sometimes in the future.

I have seen that Paragon has several different options, but I am uncertain on what to choose in my case.

I have used Acronis before, and with this product I was able to boot with an USB-version of Acronis, or Acronis could also install a "rescue version" that could be accessed at boot time.

This meant that I could have an image of my C-drive stored on my D-drive and then just roll back the C-drive using the image on the D-drive when booting from USB or this "rescue" thing accessible during boot time.

Is this something also available in any Paragon software?

Thanks!

2. Paragon_Matt

Paragon_Matt Paragon Moderator

You can take a look at the Backup and Recovery 12 Home, or the Hard Disk Manager Suite 12, either of those would be able to the operations you are requesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.