What product should I choose?

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Wolters, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolters

Wolters Registered Member

Hi,

I am looking for a software that can help me make images of my system's drive ( C: ). I just want to install Windows on my PC's C-drive and then make a full image of this installation in case I need to re-install it sometimes in the future.

I have seen that Paragon has several different options, but I am uncertain on what to choose in my case.

I have used Acronis before, and with this product I was able to boot with an USB-version of Acronis, or Acronis could also install a "rescue version" that could be accessed at boot time.

This meant that I could have an image of my C-drive stored on my D-drive and then just roll back the C-drive using the image on the D-drive when booting from USB or this "rescue" thing accessible during boot time.

Is this something also available in any Paragon software?

Thanks!

2. Paragon_Matt

Paragon_Matt Paragon Moderator

You can take a look at the Backup and Recovery 12 Home, or the Hard Disk Manager Suite 12, either of those would be able to the operations you are requesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.