What Is Your Preferred Cloud Storage Provider?

Discussion in 'polls' started by Hadron, Aug 16, 2016.

?

What Is Your Preferred Cloud Storage Provider?

1. Box

1.8%
  2. Dropbox

12.4%
  3. Google Drive

24.8%
  4. OneDrive

24.8%
  5. Other

36.3%
  1. Osaban

Osaban Registered Member

OneDrive, Google Drive, Samsung Cloud Drive.

2. ZMsiXone

ZMsiXone Registered Member

currently im using pCLOUD with 500GB storage space (promotion, lifetme license, price i guess: $60). Few weeks ago i also purchased the encryption option
    (promotion, also lifetime license, price: $105 ). The access is quite comfortable (via the drive letter 'P' in my file manager 'directory Opus') therefore the only
    cloud service im currently using is pCloud. The up and download speed is quite good so im very satisfied with this service.

3. Hadron

Hadron Registered Member

I have about 400 GB of lossless music (and counting), and I would like to back it up online, so I'm looking for a cheap and reliable storage provider.

Suggestions are welcome. :)

4. Quassar

Quassar Registered Member

SpiderOAK becasue they use encryption zero-knowledge and unlimited syncs devices.

They are like ProtonMail system is setup to give most privacy as is only posible while dropbox and other need give data to police on each call.

5. wshrugged

wshrugged Registered Member

Sync app. They're not an automatic backup cloud service provider, however they have a feature called Sync Vault. The files in the Vault are stored separately from the syncing service. You'd manually upload the container folder. After completion, any subsequent upload attempts from that specific folder will be scanned for any new or changed files; only those will be uploaded. The files are identified by their file path.

Their sync and vault features have worked flawlessly for me and are zero-knowledge services. They've promptly/professionally answered (email) the few questions I've had.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.