What is Trueimagehomenotify.exe

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by sallypt, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sallypt

sallypt Registered Member

I haven't made any changes to my acronis settings in some time. But after my last overnight backup, the following error was displayed:

Trueimagehomenotify.exe
    The application failed to initialize properly

Searching google turns up a lot of finds for this, though I couldn't find any causes for it. But searching these forums doesn't turn up any reference to it. Can someone explain what this is? Why it showed up all of a sudden?

Using TM Home 11

2. germ

germ Registered Member

I'm a newbie, but maybe the "Trueimagehomenotify.exe" is the stuff build into TrueImage that sends you an Email notification after a backup has finished. This is what I guess by the name "Trueimagehomenotify.exe". maybe something changed in your Email settings, your online status, or so, that TrueImage coudn#t send the notification? :doubt:

3. sallypt

sallypt Registered Member

Thanks for the reply. I checked the task but the email settings have not changed, nor have any system settings, at least not intentionlly. I waited until this morning to see if the problem would happen again but it didn't. I guess I'll write it off as an anomaly for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.