What Drivers For SI 0680 IDE Card in Win C3

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by Terror Australis, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terror Australis

Terror Australis Registered Member

Hi All
    What drivers do I need for the Win PE live CD for it to recognise the HDDs attached to my SI 0680 IDE Raid card ?

I'm using the Paragon 2011 Suite. I go to the "Add Drivers" tab and add the respective .inf file. It comes up with the "Driver si680.inf has been loaded successfully" message but when I go to the "Partitioning, Backup and Recovery or "Copying and Migration" tabs the disks attached to it do not appear in the menus.

I've tried drivers for NT, 2000, XP, W7, various versions of "Server" plus the latest drivers from the SI site and all give the same results.

The only one which is different is the Sil680r.inf file from the original driver CD. This one BSOD's out. :gack:

The card works normally under both XP and Linux

Can anyone please help ?

T.A.

2. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

Is there more than 1 driver required? A person with a different card had to load 2 drivers to get it to work.

Since the WinPE is V3 which is based on 32-bit Windows 7, you should use 32-bit Windows 7 drivers.

3. Terror Australis

Terror Australis Registered Member

There does not appear to be more than one driver required. There is only one .inf file in the driver package.

I tried the Win7 drivers, still didn't work

4. Arvy

Arvy Registered Member

This is probably a silly question, but did you try "Reload Disk Info" (F5) after the required drivers were installed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.