What do you think is the best pc desktop keyboard?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sweater, Oct 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I didn’t think much of it when I bought my pc desktop coz it was given to me for free and I know that it was cheap and even has no brand name on it… of course it serves me well and it simply looks good. But I was wonderin’ what the “experts” (or longtime pc users) are using coz m’ planning to replace this thing soon.

;) :cool:

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

had i the money, i would get one of the higher end keyboards from logitech like the G15 or the keyboard that comes in teh Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 5000 Laser package. right now, on both of my computer i have the microsoft multimedia keyboard and intellimouse.

3. beetlejuice69

beetlejuice69 Registered Member

I have two I use. A MS internet wireless and my main one`s a plain 105 IBM. I rather the IBM then the wireless.

4. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

I have a Microsoft Natural Keyboard Elite Azerty
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=022
    It took me awhile to get used to it, but it's really better for your arms and hands, more natural like the name says or ergonomic, if you like difficult words :D

My Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer is broke, but I will buy another one, when I have my new computer. I like that mouse too much, it's wired but without rolling ball and that's the one I need.
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=003

5. hollywoodpc

hollywoodpc Registered Member

Microsoft Digital Media Pro . At less than $25 shipped , it is a great keyboard at a great price ! Excellent features .

6. Notok

Notok Registered Member

I've always been very fond of the Microsoft Natural keyboards. I've got a Natural MultiMedia keyboard, but I really want one of THESE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.