What do you think is the best cd burning programs

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sweater, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I was then wondering, there are lots of programs for playing and recording music. But, I was still thinking that maybe some of you has more experiences in using wide variety of different programs tested for excellent high quality cd burning...:rolleyes: :cautious: :blink:

What program/s have you already tested to be really good in producing excellent "true to life exact copy" of burning CD's? Especially, those from mp3 or wav file then into audio cd's?

I've noticed...that some programs produces different output results when I tried to burn audio cd's. The same song, same cd-r brand, burn in different music programs but with different sound quality...some are good but some even sounded like an improvised AM sounding stereo when I heared it on the finished recorded audio cd.

Do you have some "tricks" how we can always produce good excellent quality cd audios? o_O

2. Slovak

Slovak Registered Member

Personally I have never had a problem with Nero. It's all in your cd burner and cd media. Some burners burn better than others for audio, some are better than others for video/games etc. Same goes for the blank cd media you use.
    Try either www.cdfreaks.com or www.burnworld.com for what I think is the best info for burning anything.

3. ThunderZ

ThunderZ Registered Member

Call me old fashion. I still burn with Nero 5.5. Dose all I need.

4. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

I have Nero Suite 6 OEM, that was delivered together with my BenQ DVD/CD-writer.
    I didn't have Nero as burner in mind, but it's a given horse and it didn't disappoint me yet.
    The Nero Suite has too many options for me and I only need a few, maybe one day I will need more options, who knows. :)

5. pykko

pykko Registered Member

Well, using Nero 6 OEM also but sometimes audio CDs aren't burn in the way you want....sometimes my audio system jumps over some parts of the song while playing...perhaps is from Nero, perhaps is the CD. o_O

6. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I use Nero 6 Ultra and it does everything I need it to do. I also have Sonic program but it is not near as complete a program as Nero.

7. Mrkvonic

Mrkvonic Linux Systems Expert

Hello,
    CD Burner XP Pro.
    Mrk

8. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

Using Nero 6, but I don't use a lot of the other features.
    Does everything I need and with InCD I can keep my files updated
    on my DVD's. :cool:

9. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Thanks for that links, these 2 sites has lots of infos bout the subject. I now experiencing some kind of "overdose"...in knowledge, reading and surfing their websites. Still, I'm in the process of "digesting" bits by bits, so as not to suffer some kind of indigestions. ;) :D

Actually, I'm just testing and using my Nero 6 and Apple's iTunes for burning cd's, and maybe, I'll use and try some other softwares recommended by those sites. :cautious: :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.