What can website owners do if Smart Security is blocking their website?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by suffering, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suffering

suffering Registered Member

Hello, I own a commercial website and Smart Security is blocking it without any real reasons. How can I dispute it? That is not acceptable.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I§d suggest submitting the url in question to ESET per the instrucions here. It's very unlikely that it is blocked without a reason.

3. suffering

I tried that email some days ago and still no reply.

4. Marcos

Even though the site contains commercial keyloggers, the url will be removed from the blacklist as of update 4981.

5. suffering

Marcos, thank you for this fair decision. Actually really one of the products on our website is a commercial monitoring software, but that is not a malware with non-described or dangerous functionality. The primary users are not hackers, and really many of them are concerned with their security and safety of their kids. We also have a customers from government, schools and even Hollywood actors.

I am also concerned why NOD32 is blocking www.antispy.biz website, while there is definitely no malware, instead there is a keylogger detection software and it 's NOT fake, nor has an annoying behaviour.

6. Marcos

The aforementioned site is not blocked by ESET nor is Keylogger detector that the site offers for download.

7. suffering

Yes now that is true.. Thanks for speedy replies, you are much ahead of competitors with your support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.