What are your suggestions for Fasterfox on dial-up users?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sweater, Nov 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I have just removed my FireTune for Firefox and also the Morpheus Internet Accelerator (modem optimizer) in order to try out Fasterfox if they can really improved my surfing speed. In other words… I am now only relying on Fasterfox for optimizing my internet speed using my Firefox browser. :cool:

I found out that Fasterfox has several settings to choose, the default is Turbo Charged, but since I am only using dial-up connection… I noticed that it didn’t help and it even slowed down my net speed. Tried out several of its settings, Courteous makes my speed more “acceptable” and better than the other settings. :)

I haven’t tried yet the Custom setting on Fasterfox, I am on dial-up and couldn’t decide yet what to configure on this setting and what numbers should I put into to achieve optimum dial-up performance. I think Custom setting is more suited to choose for dial-up users but I really don’t how to configure it. Please, help… any suggestions on this? :rolleyes: :doubt:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.