What are the differences? (Schedule options)

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by tisazalay, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tisazalay

tisazalay Registered Member

When ever I create a System Startup File Check, after selecting all the options, there is a Special Task Settings that allows selecting the files to be scanned...(Look at the attached snapshot), I would like to know what's the criteria for those sets...For example what's the difference between most frequently, frequently and commonly, which one is best for daily use (I plan to run it unattended at 5:03 A.M. and the machine will shutdown at 5:09 A.M. ) ...thanks.

tisazalay

Attached Files:

2. tisazalay

OK, besides not knowing what are the differences between the selections, I have a far worst problem... The scheduled task is not running on the set time...why?

(The computer is on at that time).

Look at the attached image...
    Thanks.

tisazalay

Attached Files:

3. sir_carew

sir_carew Registered Member

Select in the box in it fails... Task will be run as soon as possible instead of task will not be run.

4. tisazalay

Thanks for helping, didn't work though as expected, I want the scan to be performed at about 5:04 - 5:09 a.m, but it refuses to run at that time and instead runs at the next boot! about 8:00 am...

What can be happening? I've set scan priority to lowest. (I does run at the next boot)

tisazalay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.