What are some uninstaller programs that are 64 bit?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by cheater87, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheater87

cheater87 Registered Member

Revo free is not. :(

2. Fad

Fad Registered Member

UninstallTool & YourUninstaller - neither are free though :doubt:

3. ruinebabine

ruinebabine Registered Member

I would say that best one could well be Totall Uninstall, but I passed on it and did not try on x64, because of their last pricing and kinda scammy upgrade policy... Even if I used and liked it for many years on XP x86.

Now, for 7x64, best I found is Ashampoo Uninstaller, even if not as intuitive to user than TU at first. Beside, it also includes many others tools and they're not that bad but I don't realy care about them all and would prefer to see it more focusing on install-monitoring only. It can also be quite resource hungry if you let it continually running its some monitoring modules/services (but can be easily tamed).

Some little bug to iron out when dealing with UAC (prompts sometimes don't seem to be visible/clickable and I have to use a work around to "find" it). It's aldo the only prog that is giving me problem with my lovely RAAC utility to the point that I have to exclude it from the list and start it "manually"...

Anyways, as an installation monitor, it's really as thorough as you can get but you have to play with her for a while to uncover the many available options given like logs/snapshots comparing, reinstall a removed app, uninstallation granularity, etc.

Not free, but they almost always have some promos going on it. I took advantage of an "upgrage" offer month ago to buy the version 4 for only $9.95 and I am using it from then...

4. NICK ADSL UK

NICK ADSL UK Administrator

5. firzen771

firzen771 Registered Member

ugh, it seems as though it in fact does not uninstall x64 programs. just tried it myself.

6. cheater87

Bittorrent isn't able to uninstall since CIS keeps quarantining it for some odd reason. 0_o

7. cheater87

I have a Linux partition still on the computer I can't seem to get rid of that I didn't know I still had when I put Windows back on. Oh and I got Bit uninstalled with Simnet. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.