What antiviruses do you think will give us surprises in the next on-demand test?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by MalwareDie, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MalwareDie

MalwareDie Registered Member

I am just curious. i think F-prot will surprise us and Dr.Web too if they finally finsih with version 5. What do you think?

2. Macstorm

Macstorm Registered Member

Is Ikarus included in tests, isn't it? I think it still has a lot a potential to show :)

3. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

I think Dr Web will be a surprise to some, because it will remain very mediocre.:D :D I also doubt that there will be a significant upward rating of F-Prot. That will also surprise some folks.

I hope I am surprised at a vast improvement in both. I also hope that NOD will be about as good as KAV in on-demand detection.

Jerry

4. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

I expect minor improvement in Dr.Web's detection rates, while F-Prot will continue to improve, but still remain in the same categories as before. BitDefender also should make minor improvements, and others will probably remain where they are, with the possible exception of Norman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.