What about DefenseWall??

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by SamSpade, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamSpade

SamSpade Registered Member

On another site I saw a small write-up on several HIPs, and DefenseWall blew away all the competition (SSM was not included; don't know why not), which included:
    - Blink
    - Cyberhawk
    - DefenseWall
    - Online Armor
    - Prevx1
    - ProcessGuard

Seems like DefenseWall is the only one who is a sandbox. Which is a special kettle of fish.

Question: who's had good or bad experiences with Defensewall?? Can you share here?

Thanks!

:) :) :)

2. SamSpade

SamSpade Registered Member

Wow!!!

Does nobody like DefenseWallo_O

o_O

3. WilliamP

WilliamP Registered Member

There has been a good bit of info on Defense Wall posted on this forum. I have had it on my computer for quite a while. I am not a security expert but DW seems to do what it is supposed to. Give it a try.

4. Franklin

Franklin Registered Member

I tried it for 30 days way back at 1.0 and I will say it is one of, if not the best security app available.

If I could go down to my local comp store and buy an install cd it would be on my pc now.

Cash or beer equivalent is the only way I like to work.

5. Rivalen

Rivalen Registered Member

DW is working great for me. Its mix of strong protection with usability and simplicity suites my needs very well.

Search Wilders and you will find a lot to read and several links to different tests. Also read at there site - software of the year in a Russian PC Mag and we all know that security software from Russia means extremly strong competition.

No slowdown - no compatability issues for me and if - they will be sorted immideatly - support is awsome.

Best Regards

6. Mrkvonic

Mrkvonic Linux Systems Expert

Hello,
    Very robust, no annoying popups, stable, light, effective.
    Mrk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.