Well, you folks should be happy to see my post ...

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by Straight Shooter, Dec 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

monday to friday lol no i sworn you have done it on the weeknds to lol

everday i come here thers another tds update lol

its scary cause im starting to think tds is catching up to all the bad guys soon all trojans that ever exsited will be in the data base

2. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Is it?
    Next will be the artificial intelligence, those nasties loaded with that, creating a whole world of their own in our systems and internet, which might have become out of control like the viruses in the organic world, if there were not the detection and protection from TDS.
    Those AI loaded things are programmed to grow, add code, make changes, communicate and shout if they're in trouble, and even leave a death message how they were hooked and disarmed, they might learn how to survive, etc.
    So part of their load is their programmers' brainchild, but a lot they learn once on the loose.
    But we have the DCS lab with guys who understand and know how to disarm and get rid of and deprogramming those nasties to be goodies.
    There's a lot about this on internet, google around and be impressed about the possibilities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.