Welcome to New Zealand. Now hand over your password or pay $5,000

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by guest, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Stefan Froberg

Stefan Froberg Registered Member

No thanks. Im not interested of sheep.
    But I have to say that scenery (what little I could see from Lord of the Rings) is very beautiful....

2. mirimir

mirimir Registered Member

As I recall, he's said something about police work. I don't recall whether he said that he was an officer, contractor, consultant, or whatever.

But hey, I've consulted with law firms and government prosecutors :) But only on matters that aligned with my principles and values. For the most part, I worked on fraud and antitrust cases. Also class actions re environmental pollution.

3. Reality

Reality Registered Member

People like this probably like to pass themselves off as such, after all, that's what the self entitled do.

However, this we know for sure - when someone comes to the privacy section of a forum trotting out such nonsense as youre paranoid, or you're a conspiracy theorist, or if you havent done anything wrong there's nothing to fear - (especially from a noob) you pretty much know they're full of it and the rest takes care of itself.

4. deBoetie

deBoetie Registered Member

Rather obviously, it's not at all what readers of Wilders want to see either, they are quite capable - and have the complete need, right and privilege - to make their own risk assessments, threat models and so on. And no-one has credibility denying your own threat model.

Then, add a sprinkling of ad hominem and irrelevant attacks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.