Weird and Unusual things in your state

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by beetlejuice, Dec 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Oooooh!! I need one of them things.....it would be invaluable as to give me warning when "Baked Bean Man" was a sneaking up in either direction!!

Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie in Grabsville, Needy ed

2. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Houston....the eaglet has landed!!

Daughter reached Coronado Island about an hr. ago (2PM PST). AS she was crossing over the bridge from San Diego she rolled her window down. Her Greyhound woofer went nuts. She originally rescued the dog in San Diego about 3 yrs. ago. Of course, her two cats couldn't care less!!

On the boat for a couple hrs. of zzz's. Soon she will have to deal w/the U-Haul people. I may have to alert the Hoorah Brigade, muster the Troopettes, and maybe even locate the few remnants of the Valdez Clan to bring those miscreants to their knees.

All hands on deck...mount the parapets...an ready the Squat Team!!

Firing the first salvo, Salivating ed

Ps....could be lotsa medals, pizza, and margharitas in the offing!

3. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Excellent Mate, really happy for you :D :D :D

Have a great time with her.

Cheers :D

4. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Trying to catch up here........your all too damned quick for me....Right!...If Bland End travelled from the 'Granby' to the 'New Inn', in his new-fangled Windybagel, then he went right past ma' land without dropping by and stepping into one of my man-traps or getting a butt full of buck-shot......(it's an old-fashioned welcome we have for City folks)..........NEXT.......As for the Thoresby Roller Coaster......actually there isn't much roll and there isn't much coasting.....this particular fun-ride I acquired when they closed the 'Deep' mines down in Yorkshire......this ride goes straight down 3 miles in 7.2 seconds......it's a kind of down-hill Dragster only quicker.....most thrill seekers that have tried it are now 16 inches shorter......

Which reminds me of the Irishman who fell 900 feet down a dissused mine-shaft on the Yorkshire Moors.....his mate shouted down to ask him if he had broken anything and he replied "No, theres nothing down here.".....

Cochise,:cool: Mining in Minnesota...

5. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

6. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

WoooooooooHoooo!......Glad to hear your 'Little Baby' made it safely with the 'Yuk-Haul' trash..........Alls well that 'Eds' well eh?.........Whats she going to attempt next...crossing the Gobi desert on a three-wheeled trike......maybe the Atlantic in a Pedallo.........sounds to me like the girl has the grit to do it.......she obviously comes from good Pioneering stock.....

Cochise,:cool: Relieved in Rio...

7. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Uh Cheezie,

I reely hope that when you relieved yourself in Rio you wuz downstream.

Quenching my thirst .... upstream, Guzzle ed

8. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

The relieving was done from a 747 at 38000 feet of up (thats a lot of up)....and so the relief may not have quite hit you yet.........Like Mully and Sculder said "Look to the Skies".......or not....if you have any sense me old Matey......Like old Will the Shakes said "Murphy and relief falleth from the skies like Rain"...........so you could be hit by either an Irishman or something less comical......:D :D

Cochise,:cool: U-Haulin' in Utah..

9. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Ah yes....my weird and unusual feathered friend. Look to the skies! As that famous Brit philosopher, Maggie Thatcher, once declared "If you throw 20 quid in the air you're gonna get pounded"!

Lumpy headed in Testa, Bumps ed

10. divedog

divedog Registered Member

11. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Errrrrrrr!.........Don't try to be serious here...divedog.......it's not funny.....stick to drivel and dross so we understand.......:D :D :D

Cochise,:cool: Burgered in Bulgaria.....

12. beetlejuice

beetlejuice Registered Member

Well with that burger, the burger juice would certainly dribble, yes that's dribble, not drivel down your face. :D

13. divedog

divedog Registered Member

A friend of mine once ate 2 Fat Smitty burgers, with fries and shakes, and said he could eat a third while we were walking out the door. I need to be very hungry just to get one down.

14. Tassie_Devils

Tassie_Devils Global Moderator

My State Trip. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TAS :blink: :blink: :blink:

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.