warning w00040011 message

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by rel56, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rel56

rel56 Registered Member

I just installed Acronis True Image 9 and I'm trying to create an image of my harddrive. I follow the prompts and at one point I get a 'warning w00040011 that keeps asking me to put in 'Volume 1'. When I formatted my DVD's with Nero Incd, I labeled them 'Volume 1', 'Volume 2' and 'Volume 3'. I am not sure why I am asked to insert 'Volume 1'. I've attached a list of the screens I get during my process to this message. Please help me!!!

Regards,

Richard

Attached Files:

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Richard,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

First of all, please make sure that you use the latest build (2337) of Acronis True Image 9.0 which is available at: http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/support/updates/

You can find the full version name and build number by going to Help -> About... menu in the main program window.

To get access to updates you should create an account at:
    http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/my/
    then log in and use your serial number to register your software.

Please uninstall any previously installed build by following Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs -> Acronis True Image, prior to installing build 2337.

Note that you should create new Bootable Rescue CD after installing the update.

If the problem still persists with the latest build (2337) of Acronis True Image 9.0 then please provide us with the following information:

- Create Acronis Report and Windows System Information as it is described in Acronis Help Post;

- Let us know what happens if you open the tray manually, insert another DVD and press Retry button?

- What is the exact size of the data that you are imaging?

- Reproduce the problem and collect Acronis True Image 9.0 log which can be saved from Tools -> Show Log -> Diskette icon;

- Describe actions taken before the warning message appears step-by-step.

Please submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the information about your purchase of Acronis software (order number, e-mail, where did you purchase our product, etc.) and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

3. Droom

Droom Registered Member

I'm having exactly the same problem. You you please be kind enough post the reply here?

Thank you.

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Droom,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please follow the instructions provided by Alexey and answer all his questions.

This information would let us check the correctness of your actions and investigate the problem under consideration thoroughly and provide you with a possible workaround.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.