Wanted: Julian Assange

Discussion in 'privacy general' started by hierophant, Jun 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

I think he's doing worse than that, possibly risking our security and the security of not only U.S forces, but other allied forces as well..for his own spotlight. There's nothing extreme about executing someone for getting people killed through irresponsible behavior. It happens in every country with a death penalty every year. I don't have a problem with Wikileaks as an organization. One can go back and look at the wonderful things they have done for so many. But this guy, he likes to see his name too much. He's dangerous both to others and his own organization.

2. hierophant

hierophant Registered Member

Y'all might want to consider this from the perspective of an Afghan.

3. dw426

dw426 Registered Member

I've also considered that, it's just as much about the people of that nation as us or anyone else. These are people that, if found to be assisting coalition forces, are shot where they stand or taken away to be tortured and then killed. So this irresponsible release of documents can be just as dangerous for them as it is for other nations troops and their citizens.

4. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Opinions have been expressed and noted. It's now time to get back to the purpose of this forum which is using your computer securely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.