Want to buy NOD32 AV

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by tezcatlipoca negro, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tezcatlipoca negro

tezcatlipoca negro Registered Member

Hi!, I have been thinking about buying an antivirus, i've got the trial version of NOD 32 and i must say that i really like it, it seems to be more effective than norton and mcafee and now i-m considering buying a license from the esset web site but i have some doubts, so i would really aprecciate your help

my doubt is, i have 2 computers and i want to install NOD 32 in the 2 computers, do i have to buy the 1 user or the 2 users pack offered in the esset web siteo_O? this computers are for personal, home use.

Regards.

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, tezcatlipoca negro

Welcome to Wilders.

You will need a two user pack, one licence per workstaion.

Take care
    TheQuest :cool:

3. tezcatlipoca negro

mmm, that makes sense but still i kinda not like it, well, thank you very much for your help, just one more question, i am new to this so i was wondering what would happen if i install NOD in my 2 computers using the same license IDo_O? would they suspend or bann my license or something like thato_O

thanx

4. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

More than likely.

If you have paid for 2 computers and you want to use two computers what is your objection in paying for two copies? It's doesn't normally cost twice as much for 2 PCs. In the UK it costs £26.99 for one PC and £36.99 for 2 PCs. Only £10.00 more.....

I'll bet you have 2 graphics cards, motherbaords, monitors etc? Why not 2 licenses for your Anti Virus?

5. tezcatlipoca negro

well, guess maybe u could be right, anyway i just wanted to ask, thanx dude

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.