Want to buy NOD32 AV

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by tezcatlipoca negro, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tezcatlipoca negro

tezcatlipoca negro Registered Member

Hi!, I have been thinking about buying an antivirus, i've got the trial version of NOD 32 and i must say that i really like it, it seems to be more effective than norton and mcafee and now i-m considering buying a license from the esset web site but i have some doubts, so i would really aprecciate your help

my doubt is, i have 2 computers and i want to install NOD 32 in the 2 computers, do i have to buy the 1 user or the 2 users pack offered in the esset web siteo_O? this computers are for personal, home use.

Regards.

2. TheQuest

TheQuest Registered Member

Hi, tezcatlipoca negro

Welcome to Wilders.

You will need a two user pack, one licence per workstaion.

Take care
    TheQuest :cool:

3. tezcatlipoca negro

mmm, that makes sense but still i kinda not like it, well, thank you very much for your help, just one more question, i am new to this so i was wondering what would happen if i install NOD in my 2 computers using the same license IDo_O? would they suspend or bann my license or something like thato_O

thanx

4. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

More than likely.

If you have paid for 2 computers and you want to use two computers what is your objection in paying for two copies? It's doesn't normally cost twice as much for 2 PCs. In the UK it costs £26.99 for one PC and £36.99 for 2 PCs. Only £10.00 more.....

I'll bet you have 2 graphics cards, motherbaords, monitors etc? Why not 2 licenses for your Anti Virus?

5. tezcatlipoca negro

well, guess maybe u could be right, anyway i just wanted to ask, thanx dude

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.