want nod32 x64 to download dat files from already setup internal server

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by robert777, Sep 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robert777

robert777 Registered Member

hello:

I have nod32 (eset 4.2) 32 bit clients update their dat or definition files from our internal server. we use the remote adm console and remote adm server with a mirror to a network share, it works fine.

now we are getting in some windows 64 bit OS and i have installed nod32 64 bit on these few clients but when I point them to our network share (like above the clients fial to update the dat files

so..... are the dat files for nod32 32 bit different than nod 64 bit?
    do i have to setup another network share for the 64 bit dat files

looked for doc's on eset site but no luck as of yet

2. toxinon12345

toxinon12345 Registered Member

What about creating the x64 installer in ERA and delivering to clients via ERA?
    Update files usually are *.NUP

3. robert777

robert777 Registered Member

usually when the antivirus is installed on a computer, regardless of how it has been installed it will show up in the console panel on the eset server where you can perform remote duties

what i need to do is try to find out what i need to do after nod 64 bit has been installed to get the dat files updated on that machine, via of the our network shared folder which is set to mirror the dat files

again the 32 bit has always been able to update from here, but the 64bit clients won't update from here, not sure what i need to do here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.