Virus defs for Kaspersky 7 AV

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by david banner, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david banner

david banner Registered Member

Hi all

About to install Kaspersky 7 AV . The defs will be out of date. Is there a way to download the defs seperately while protected by current AV and install them before going on net?

I looked at http://www.kaspersky.com/avupdates butI am not sure which one to download since my will be out of date more than a week?..

2. virtumonde

virtumonde Registered Member

You've been reading too much here at wilders:D .You mean you are beeing cautious that a nasty could enter your system while you are running the updater?Even without the updated databeses kaspersky has self defence, IDM.Just install it and run the update.No one will bother you.Depending on your connectionn it should take 1-3 minutes i think.

3. emperordarius

emperordarius Registered Member

Download cumul.zip

But it's better if you just connect and update, you won't have any problem, the update process doesn't take a lot.

4. david banner

david banner Registered Member

Probably have:eek:
    Didn't know that, not used KAV before.Thanks

5. virtumonde

virtumonde Registered Member

I meant PDM not Idm, sorry.Anyway you should be safe.The 1st update when i last used kaspersky took about 2 minutes,and i don't have a fast connection.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.