Virtual comodo + Rapport, PC Crash ?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by javahole, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. javahole

javahole Registered Member

In my epic (and sometimes extremely dangerous) journey to create a decent (and free) security set up i've just had a lengthy crash of my laptop/black screen whilst using virtual comodo dragon browser. I thought my laptop had taken its last gasp at one point, but eventually came back to life. Its like a jungle out there on the web.

I decided to turn off Rapport as i suspect they're conflicting. No crashes browsing with rapport and chrome.

Anybody else had or heard of problems between the two ? I'm not sure i would feel ok messin with the settings to accomodate the two.

If it is a conflict , what would you do for online banking ? Just use rapport with google chrome or use the Comodo dragon Virtual browser on its own for banking?

Do you think a software like Rapport is ok to turn on and use for just when you want password protection, or should you use it all the time ?

Seems like the Comodo Dragon Virtual is good enough for non financial password protection , but a substitute for Rapport for banking ??

At the moment everything is fine and no crashes.
    May the force be with you and thanks for any help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.