Views in F-Secure IS 2007

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by ankupan, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bugsy_pal

bugsy_pal Registered Member

F-Secure is good software. However, the fact that it doubled my bootup time just annoyed the heck out of me. Other security progs don't add significantly to boot times.

2. Simon6776

Simon6776 Registered Member

Well, some others do. When I tested Norton IS 2007, it added about 3 minutes to my boot time! F-Secure adds about 30-40 seconds, when compared to KIS, which is hardly noticeable after a while, unless the PC is constantly being rebooted.

Of course, different PCs can be affected in different ways, so boot times may be longer for some than others, depending on what other software might be installed.

3. trjam

trjam Registered Member

I had constant problems with the firewall in FSIS. With Norton, this has turned out to be the most "user friendly" application yet. I luv this suite.

4. bugsy_pal

bugsy_pal Registered Member

I found that F-Secure was adding almost two minutes to my boot time. APart from that, it was pretty good - just the odd slowdown opening archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.