Version 9.0 question

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by MaverickOP, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaverickOP

MaverickOP Registered Member

Can someone please verify for me what is the latest build #? Thank you.

2. Antarctica

Antarctica Registered Member

Build 3,677

3. MaverickOP

Thanks Antarctica. Also I could not find a change log - since I'm using an older build #, it would be nice to know what's been improved in the latest build.

Why isn't this sort of information listed on Acronis' website? I looked & looked and couldn't find any information regarding this.

4. Okanagan

Okanagan Registered Member

MaverickOP,
    If you ever find out, please post it here.
    That's exactly what would like to know too.o_O

5. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

The change log, or more properly, lack of a detailed change log is one of the standing jokes(?) on this forum. If you look at the update page you will see the usual change log consists of:

Better hardware support
    GUI Fixes

6. MaverickOP

Boy that sure is very descriptive. Might as well just say "Yeah We fixed it".

You know I can't understand why the management at Acronis can't get their act together and make it easy for users to find this information on their website. I was extremely irritated when they prematurely released v9.0 using the public as guinea pigs to work out all the bugs. If that wasn't enough, now I have go running around and dig up simple infromation that should have been posted on their website. Makes me want to switch over to Norton Ghost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.